Senin, 09 Agustus 2010
Sugino "Kyoto Loco" Colored Messenger Track Crankset
Colored cranksets were first made for the KyotoLOCO Event in Japan.
KyotoLOCO was a huge messenger jamboree based in Kyoto Japan.
It was "A celebration of our beautiful way of life"
Its aim was " to promote awareness of messenger work and culture"
- Cold forged, polished, anodized aluminum arms
- BCD 130
- Chainring Messenger aluminum 46T, anodized to match
- Bottom Bracket JIS square taper, 103mm spindle recommended
- Anodized by Sugino
- Exclusive, limited edition 'Kyoto Loco'
- Available in blue, red, gun metal, pink, purple, gold, baby blue and green